Snjallkort - nemendaskírteini
All students get their Smart card free of charge.
The smart card serves as:
- Access card for the printing service
- Library card
- FSHA Student ID card
- Access card for campus buildings.
This is how you apply for the smart card/Student ID:
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a smart card/student ID and please supply the following information:
- Full name
- Kennitala (Icelandic Social security number)
- Your HA e-mail (HA is University of Akureyri)
- A photo similar to your passport photo.
When the smart card is ready you will receive a confirmation e-mail and you can claim it at the Library service desk or gagnasmiðju (IT help desk at the Library)